At Rehumanise we help our clients maximise their Return on Investment (ROI) on technology solutions.
We do this by having an Empathic Design approach, focused on people not systems.
We Observe – We Empathise – We Design.
- Our Client and their objectives are our focus, not securing the next piece of work.
- Absolute honesty and transparency with our clients, especially about the cost of hiring us – we do charge!
- Co-creation: We work with, not for, our clients.
- We believe in clarity on the outcome, but flexibility in approach.
- World Class; why be anything else?
- We don’t do pressure selling, we do conversations and mutual value.
- We don’t have seven but people like lists of seven…actually, it’s bringing humour to work – it really helps when things get tough.
Empathic Design is a 3 stage process:
- Observe – We study users in their ‘Context’ to identify where there are opportunities for technology to provide value to them; this is where benefit realisation begins.
- Empathise – Empathy is the most human of abilities, we use it to really feel the user experience so it can be fed into the design process. Whether we’re designing a system, or considering how best to help users transition to a new technology solution. Empathy is our most powerful tool in identifying how a technology solution should be developed.
- Design – Following a robust design process is essential to secure the benefits of technology. Our design process begins and ends with the user’s experience; we want to make their lives simpler, easier and more enjoyable.